Sunday, March 10, 2019

What's Ahead For Us

After all this research on how we can make this project the best that can be, I think it's about time to execute. We need to meet up in class a couple more times in order to develop a storyboard, brainstorm a little more, and plan when we're going to meet up to film. Time is flying by and since I will be out of town for spring break, time is slipping away even faster. I expect the filming process to be at least 3 days and between homework, studying, and vacation there is very little time to get going.

Although it may seem like we have a lot against us, I think we're ready for the challenge. I believe that Rachel and I are pretty compatible since we've known each other for a couple of years and have done all our past projects together. We constantly have ideas bouncing off each other which is also an excellent trait in our partnership. Not only that, Rachel lives in the neighborhood right next to me! This makes meeting up more often way more practical.

I have a lot of faith in our project and what we're able to create in such little time. Stay updated next week as things start getting a little more hectic! 


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

All done!

Click here to view my film opening !