Thursday, March 14, 2019

Concept Change...oh no

AT LAST! WE GOT IT! But it's a little late..maybe? After all the conflict over our ideas, we finally came to a solid agrEement and I'm obsessed with it! This idea started from our inspiration to revolve the film around a musician since Rachel has the ability to make her own music. Since we've been wanting to add a test to our opening, I suggested the idea about a musician who goes deaf...and Rachel loved it! This concept suits us perfectly cause we both love music and know how to do sign language.

Although we've realized that we're in a time crunch and we developed our concept a little late, I'm very confident in this project. Rachel and I have already developed parts of our story board with a location, exact shots, and angles. This concept is also more convenient because Rachel is taking on the lead role and we only need one more actor!

We plan to start shooting before March 20th and I think that we'll be able to shoot majority of it in one day. I'm so happy that we finally came to term with a concept that we're both passionate about, that makes the process so much easier!
Image result for excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

All done!

Click here to view my film opening !