Friday, March 8, 2019

Peer Review

Today we had a peer review where we sat with a group of different people, from all different groups. Here is where we each go one by one, sharing our ideas and how we plan to execute them. Additionally, each person in the group gives their feedback after one of us pitches our ideas. Each person in the group I was apart of was very sure about their plan, but I can't really say the same. Although my partner and I have been brainstorming for a while and are almost certain about the concept we're revolving our film opening about, we're not completely sure how to put it all together yet.

On the bright side, I got a lot of positive feedback on our idea in general. A lot of the group members seemed to be interested in the concept which was comforting to hear. I mainly elaborated upon the idea about a child who's life changes drastically due to trauma, I chose to leave the other idea about adoption out because I feel like that's more vague and basic.

Overall, I think the peer editing was successful because it gives us an opportunity to get a few outside opinions on some things were not sure about. I think as the project continues to develop, the more effective the peer reviewing will be.
Image result for peer review




No comments:

Post a Comment

All done!

Click here to view my film opening !