Saturday, March 16, 2019

Opening Credits

Related imageYesterday, I begin brainstorming creative ways that we can layout our opening credits and I got it! The first thing I began to consider was the location that we've chosen to shoot at, this helped a kit with coming up with my idea. We're shooting the first half of our film opening at Peace Mound Park which is full of nature. The natural environment sparked my idea of staring the opening credits with our title and names on leaves scattered along the floor. Although this would work great, I started thinking of a better way to make the title stick out more. This is when I thought that we can put the title on a flower and the rest of the credits on leaves. Or maybe we can start with the leaves and our names, then place the title on a tree at the end. My vision is for this whole shot to be a slow pan across the items in which the words are on, making sure that the audience can view and read the words clearly.

There's a variety of ways we can approach the opening credits but these are the few details that I thought of. I'll have to share my ideas with Rachel in order to get good feedback and come to a final decision. Find out what we ended up doing when the video comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All done!

Click here to view my film opening !